Right Health Clinic website

Monday, October 19, 2009

My first *real* blog

What I hope to accomplish with this blog is to present information which might help you make a decision about certain aspects of your healthcare.  I will provide sources, articles, products (I won't be selling products here) and other information which you can be assured will be researched by me. 
As a chiropractor, I am many of my patients' portal of entry physician (primary care provider). We, as chiropractors, have a responsibility to do more than just "crack backs".  Feel free to ask me about anything you are interested in concerning health.  I will try my best to follow up quickly.  With 2 clinics running and working 5-1/2 days a week, sometimes it can be difficult to respond within 24 hours, but I'll do my best.  Just keep checking back.

6 comments:

  1. What is Degenerative Disc Disease?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dr.,
    What can I do at work so that at the end of the day my neck does not hurt so much? As the day wears on...I hunch over more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could adjusting my neck help with migraines?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come my back hurts when I first wake up in the morning?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. Foster, you have not answered my question!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which
    blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting sick
    and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform.

    I would be awesome if you could point me in the
    direction of a good platform.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog: Skin Care

    ReplyDelete